\njuːtɹˈɪʃəs], \njuːtɹˈɪʃəs], \n_j_uː_t_ɹ_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_s]\
Definitions of NUTRITIOUS
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
Affording nutriment, alible.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.