\ɑːtˈi͡əɹɪə͡l], \ɑːtˈiəɹɪəl], \ɑː_t_ˈiə_ɹ_ɪ__əl]\
Definitions of ARTERIAL
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.