\fjˈʊ͡əɹʌŋkə͡l], \fjˈʊəɹʌŋkəl], \f_j_ˈʊə_ɹ_ʌ_ŋ_k_əl]\
Definitions of FURUNCLE
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- fruit like that rose, consisting a cup formed of the calyx tube receptacle, and containing achenes. [Greek] An etaerio with achenes placed on concave thalamus.