\ˈɛmɪɡɹˌe͡ɪt], \ˈɛmɪɡɹˌeɪt], \ˈɛ_m_ɪ_ɡ_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of EMIGRATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.