\dɪpjʊɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \dɪpjʊɹˈeɪʃən], \d_ɪ_p_j_ʊ_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of DEPURATION
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
PERILS OF THE SEA
- Dangers that might be associated with sea travel. Usually involves high winds, two ships colliding, hitting a submerged object, etc.