\kɹˈuːʃə͡l], \kɹˈuːʃəl], \k_ɹ_ˈuː_ʃ_əl]\
Definitions of CRUCIAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- perennial woodland herbs waterleaf plant family of the order Solanales, subclass Asteridae, class Magnoliopsida. They have alternate leaves, regular flowers with five-lobed corollas (united petals), and a one- or two-celled ovary.