\kɹˌanɪˈɒmətɹi], \kɹˌanɪˈɒmətɹi], \k_ɹ_ˌa_n_ɪ__ˈɒ_m_ə_t_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of CRANIOMETRY
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
bcr v abl Oncogene
- Retrovirus-associated DNA sequences (abl) originally isolated from Abelson murine leukemia virus (Ab-MuLV). proto-oncogene abl (codes for a protein that member tyrosine kinase family. human c-abl gene is located at 9q34.1 on the long arm of chromosome 9. It activated by translocation to bcr 22 in chronic myelogenous leukemia.