\kɹˌanɪˈɒmɪtə], \kɹˌanɪˈɒmɪtə], \k_ɹ_ˌa_n_ɪ__ˈɒ_m_ɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of CRANIOMETER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- The period of heat in animals. Craving for coition. Sexual ardor of animals at season copulation.