\kˈɒntɹɪtˌɛmps], \kˈɒntɹɪtˌɛmps], \k_ˈɒ_n_t_ɹ_ɪ_t_ˌɛ_m_p_s]\
Definitions of CONTRETEMPS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A disease characterized by an irresistible desire to eat earth, observed in some parts of the southern United States, West Indies, etc.