\kɐdˈavə], \kɐdˈavə], \k_ɐ_d_ˈa_v_ə]\
Definitions of CADAVER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- genus of Central and South American crested partridges resembling quails; sometimes placed in a distinct subfamily or isolated family