\ˌantɪt͡ʃɐpˈɛl], \ˌantɪtʃɐpˈɛl], \ˌa_n_t_ɪ_tʃ_ɐ_p_ˈɛ_l]\
Definitions of ANTECHAPEL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Thomas Davidson
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
- A substance formed by nitric and sulphuric acids cane-sugar; its action on the circulation is similar to that of nitroglycerin.