\sˈɛvəd], \sˈɛvəd], \s_ˈɛ_v_ə_d]\
Definitions of SEVERED
Sort: Oldest first
detached by cutting; "cut flowers"; "a severed head"; "an old tale of Anne Bolyn walking the castle walls with her poor cut-off head under her arm"
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- See Falcon.
- severe combined immunodeficiency disease
- severe combined immunodeficiency syndrome
- severe combined immunodeficient mice
- severe combined immunologic deficiency
- severe infantile myoclonic epilepsy
- s (2 aminoethyl)isothiourea
- s (carboxymethyl) l cysteine
- s (n (3 aminopropyl) 2 aminoethyl)thiophosphoric acid
- s 100 protein