\sˈaksɪfɹɪd͡ʒ], \sˈaksɪfɹɪdʒ], \s_ˈa_k_s_ɪ_f_ɹ_ɪ_dʒ]\
Definitions of SAXIFRAGE
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A rounded mass of cloud, with shining white edges; cumulus, - often appearing before thunderstorm.