\ɹˈe͡ɪvən], \ɹˈeɪvən], \ɹ_ˈeɪ_v_ə_n]\
Definitions of RAVEN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A physiologically inactive constituent of Cannabis sativa L. An oil obtained from Cannabis indica, thought by some active principle; said to be a phenol aldehyde of the formula OH.C20H28COH, hence more accurately called cannabinolal.