\ðˈiːz], \ðˈiːz], \ð_ˈiː_z]\
Definitions of THESE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
That which is present or nearest in time or place; that which is just mentioned: by this, after such an interval; by this time.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- a rare mallow found only in Illinois resembling the common hollyhock and having pale rose-mauve flowers; sometimes placed genus Sphaeralcea