\pˈʌlpi], \pˈʌlpi], \p_ˈʌ_l_p_i]\
Definitions of PULPY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.