\pˌaɹəlˈɛləɡɹˌam], \pˌaɹəlˈɛləɡɹˌam], \p_ˌa_ɹ_ə_l_ˈɛ_l_ə_ɡ_ɹ_ˌa_m]\
Definitions of PARALLELOGRAM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- An exaggerated p. reniformis curved in the form of a horseshoe. a peculiar form p. in some cases of twin pregnancy. formation in which the two placentae twin gestation are united by a strip of placental tissue.