\d͡ʒˈakdɔː], \dʒˈakdɔː], \dʒ_ˈa_k_d_ɔː]\
Definitions of JACKDAW
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
n. A native bird of the genus Corvus, extremely thievish and mischievous â€“ it is easily tamed and taught to imitate sounds or words.
Word of the day
- A species of PERCIFORMES commonly used in saline aquaculture.