\ˈɪmɪtˌe͡ɪt], \ˈɪmɪtˌeɪt], \ˈɪ_m_ɪ_t_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of IMITATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
G. K. Chesterton
- conservative English writer of the Roman Catholic persuasion; in addition to volumes criticism and polemics he wrote detective novels featuring Father Brown (1874-1936)