\flˈɛkʃʊ͡ə], \flˈɛkʃʊə], \f_l_ˈɛ_k_ʃ_ʊə]\
Definitions of FLEXURE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- An English poet; born Greenwich, 29, 1821; died at Rowfant, May 30, 1895. He wrote "society verses", among them :"London Lyrics"(1857); "Lyra Elegantiarum"(1867); "Patchwork"(1879).