\ɐstɹənˈɒmɪkə͡l], \ɐstɹənˈɒmɪkəl], \ɐ_s_t_ɹ_ə_n_ˈɒ_m_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of ASTRONOMICAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.
- astronium fraxinifolium
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a