\dˈə͡ʊsɪd͡ʒ], \dˈəʊsɪdʒ], \d_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ_dʒ]\
Definitions of DOSAGE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Alexander Duane
By Sir Augustus Henry
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- One who bears flame or light; name given to members a genus humming birds, from their being furnished with tuft flery crimson-colored feathers round neck like gorget. little flame-bearer inhabits inner side extinct volcano Chiriqui, in Veragua, about 9000 feet above the level of sea. It measures only 1/2 inches length. There are various other species, all tropical American.