\dˈə͡ʊsɪd͡ʒ], \dˈəʊsɪdʒ], \d_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ_dʒ]\
Definitions of DOSAGE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Alexander Duane
By Sir Augustus Henry
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Belonging to, or characteristic of, a system of elementary education which combined manual training with other instruction, advocated and practiced by Jean Henri Pestalozzi (1746-1827), Swiss teacher. An advocate or follower the system of Pestalozzi. pes-ta-lot'si-an, adj. pertaining to graduated object-teaching as originated by Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi (1745-1827).