\dˌa͡ɪəɡnˈɒstɪkˌe͡ɪt], \dˌaɪəɡnˈɒstɪkˌeɪt], \d_ˌaɪ_ə_ɡ_n_ˈɒ_s_t_ɪ_k_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of DIAGNOSTICATE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
St Vitus's dance
- A disease affecting the muscles of voluntary motion.