\da͡ɪˈaɡəmˌiːtə], \daɪˈaɡəmˌiːtə], \d_aɪ__ˈa_ɡ_ə_m_ˌiː_t_ə]\
Definitions of DIAGOMETER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Thomas Davidson
An apparatus for measuring the conductivity of substances, especially their electrical conductivity. [Gr.]
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
St Vitus's dance
- A disease affecting the muscles of voluntary motion.