\dˌiːha͡ɪdɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \dˌiːhaɪdɹˈeɪʃən], \d_ˌiː_h_aɪ_d_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of DEHYDRATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
HTLV III LAV Infection
- Includes the spectrum of human virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).