\ɐkɹˈɪlɐmˌa͡ɪdz], \ɐkɹˈɪlɐmˌaɪdz], \ɐ_k_ɹ_ˈɪ_l_ɐ_m_ˌaɪ_d_z]\
Definitions of ACRYLAMIDES
Sort: Oldest first
Colorless, odorless crystals that are used extensively in research laboratories for the preparation of polyacrylamide gels for electrophoresis and in organic synthesis, and polymerization. Some of its polymers are used in sewage and wastewater treatment, permanent press fabrics, and as soil conditioning agents.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
failure of issue
- A situation in which person dies without children who could have inherited her property.
- acrovertebral articulation
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a