\ˌaksɪdˈɛntə͡l ˌampjuːtˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˌaksɪdˈɛntəl ˌampjuːtˈeɪʃən], \ˌa_k_s_ɪ_d_ˈɛ_n_t_əl ˌa_m_p_j_uː_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ACCIDENTAL AMPUTATION
Word of the day
S. Smith Stevens
- United States psychologist and psychophysicist who proposed Stevens' power law to replace Fechner's law (1906-1973)
- accident pronenesses
- accident surgery
- accident year statistics
- Accidental Amputation
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a