\ˈaksɪdənt sˈɜːd͡ʒəɹi], \ˈaksɪdənt sˈɜːdʒəɹi], \ˈa_k_s_ɪ_d_ə_n_t s_ˈɜː_dʒ_ə_ɹ_i]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- The young tissue of a fibrovascular bundle before its component cells have begun to be differentiated. The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed. [Latin] The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed(bot.).
- accident management
- accident neurosis
- accident peril
- accident proneness
- accident pronenesses
- accident surgery
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a