A 'FACIAL GONIOMETER'
\ɐ fˈe͡ɪʃə͡l ɡˈə͡ʊnɪˈɒmɪtə], \ɐ fˈeɪʃəl ɡˈəʊnɪˈɒmɪtə], \ɐ__ f_ˈeɪ_ʃ_əl ɡ_ˈəʊ_n_ɪ__ˈɒ_m_ɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of A 'FACIAL GONIOMETER'
Word of the day
G. K. Chesterton
- conservative English writer of the Roman Catholic persuasion; in addition to volumes criticism and polemics he wrote detective novels featuring Father Brown (1874-1936)
- a growing or thriving only in the presence of oxygen; also, pertaining to, or induced by, aas, a fermentation. -- a` (#), adv.
- a micro [obsolescent]
- a related to, or of the nature of, aas, a plants, which live only when supplied with free oxygen.
- a aerodynamic (, a. 1. pertaining to the force of air in motion.
- A 'Facial Goniometer'
- a 'font' of type is an indefinite quantity having all the proper proportions of 'sorts
- a 1
- a alphalipoprotein neuropathies
- a alphalipoprotein neuropathy
- a an