A MICRO [OBSOLESCENT]
\ɐ mˈa͡ɪkɹə͡ʊ ˌɒbsəlˈɛsənt], \ɐ mˈaɪkɹəʊ ˌɒbsəlˈɛsənt], \ɐ m_ˈaɪ_k_ɹ_əʊ__ ˌɒ_b_s_ə_l_ˈɛ_s_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of A MICRO [OBSOLESCENT]
Word of the day
- Inability to speak proper sentences. Ability to utter words, but not sentences. Inability to make sentences, though knowing and speaking words. [Gr.]
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a
- a a form of hydro-a
- a an apassenger plane or commercial airliner. [obsolescent]
- a growing or thriving only in the presence of oxygen; also, pertaining to, or induced by, aas, a fermentation. -- a` (#), adv.
- A Micro [obsolescent]
- a related to, or of the nature of, aas, a plants, which live only when supplied with free oxygen.
- a aerodynamic (, a. 1. pertaining to the force of air in motion.
- a 'facial goniometer'
- a 'font' of type is an indefinite quantity having all the proper proportions of 'sorts