\vɜːtˈɪd͡ʒɪnəs], \vɜːtˈɪdʒɪnəs], \v_ɜː_t_ˈɪ_dʒ_ɪ_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of VERTIGINOUS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.