\ɐfˈɛktɪd], \ɐfˈɛktɪd], \ɐ_f_ˈɛ_k_t_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of AFFECTED
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A malignant arising nuclear layer retina that is most primary eye in children. The tumor tends to occur early childhood or infancy present at birth. majority are sporadic, but condition may be transmitted as autosomal dominant trait. Histologic features include dense cellularity, small round polygonal cells, areas of calcification and necrosis. An abnormal pupil reflex (leukokoria); NYSTAGMUS; STRABISMUS; visual loss represent common clinical characteristics this condition. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles Practice Oncology, 5th ed, p2104)