\snˈapɪʃ], \snˈapɪʃ], \s_n_ˈa_p_ɪ_ʃ]\
Definitions of SNAPPISH
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Abominations, Tariff of
- A name given to tariff 1828 because the extremely high protective duties which it placed on all manner of both manufactured articles and raw materials.