\smˈɔːlpˈɒks], \smˈɔːlpˈɒks], \s_m_ˈɔː_l_p_ˈɒ_k_s]\
Definitions of SMALL-POX
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
Sexual Arousal Disorders
- Disturbances in desire psychophysiologic changes that characterize the sexual response cycle cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty. (APA, DSM-IV, 1994)