\ɹˌɛtɪnˈɒskəpɪ], \ɹˌɛtɪnˈɒskəpɪ], \ɹ_ˌɛ_t_ɪ_n_ˈɒ_s_k_ə_p_ɪ]\
Definitions of RETINOSCOPY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Thomas Davidson
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.