\plˈʌmbɪzəm], \plˈʌmbɪzəm], \p_l_ˈʌ_m_b_ɪ_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of PLUMBISM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William R. Warner
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- perennial woodland herbs waterleaf plant family of the order Solanales, subclass Asteridae, class Magnoliopsida. They have alternate leaves, regular flowers with five-lobed corollas (united petals), and a one- or two-celled ovary.