\fəsfˈɒɹɪk], \fəsfˈɒɹɪk], \f_ə_s_f_ˈɒ_ɹ_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of PHOSPHORIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Dorsal Root Ganglia
- ganglia located on dorsal roots within vertebral column. ganglion cells are pseudounipolar. single primary bifurcates sending peripheral process to carry sensory information from the periphery and a central branch which relays that spinal cord or brain.
- phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate
- phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate amidotransferase
- phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase
- phosphoribosyldiphosphate 5 amidotransferase
- phosphoric acid
- phosphoric acid 2,2 dichloroethenyl dimethyl ester
- phosphoric acid esters
- phosphoric acids
- phosphoric anhydrid