\pˈɜːpɪtɹˌe͡ɪt], \pˈɜːpɪtɹˌeɪt], \p_ˈɜː_p_ɪ_t_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of PERPETRATE
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- relating to covered with or resembling freckles Freckled; speckled; bearing numerous small dots. Affected with lentigo.