\pˈast͡ʃəɹɪd͡ʒ], \pˈastʃəɹɪdʒ], \p_ˈa_s_tʃ_ə_ɹ_ɪ_dʒ]\
Definitions of PASTURAGE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Treatment diffuse suppurative peritonitis elevation head bed so as to favor drainage tube passed through an incision in the right iliac fossa, and by continuous irrigation of rectum with a physiological salt solution.