\nˈɒdjʊlə], \nˈɒdjʊlə], \n_ˈɒ_d_j_ʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of NODULAR
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- a threadlike extension of nerve cell Slender processes of neurons, especially the prolonged axons that conduct nerve impulses. One units trunk; it is axis process a neuron and medullated, i. e. white substance Schwann (myelin), medullated; either the medullated non-axis-cylinder or may not be surrounded by primitive sheath neurilemma, so that there are four forms of nerve-fibers.