\mə͡ʊtˈɪlɪti], \məʊtˈɪlɪti], \m_əʊ_t_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of MOTILITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- The malarial gametocyte or any similar form in other protozoa. threadlike body, cast off from male element of malarial parasite, which fertilizes the female element.