\ɪnsˌɛmɪnˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɪnsˌɛmɪnˈeɪʃən], \ɪ_n_s_ˌɛ_m_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of INSEMINATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A malignant arising nuclear layer retina that is most primary eye in children. The tumor tends to occur early childhood or infancy present at birth. majority are sporadic, but condition may be transmitted as autosomal dominant trait. Histologic features include dense cellularity, small round polygonal cells, areas of calcification and necrosis. An abnormal pupil reflex (leukokoria); NYSTAGMUS; STRABISMUS; visual loss represent common clinical characteristics this condition. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles Practice Oncology, 5th ed, p2104)