\ɪnsˌɛmɪnˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɪnsˌɛmɪnˈeɪʃən], \ɪ_n_s_ˌɛ_m_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of INSEMINATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.