\fɹˈiːstə͡ʊn], \fɹˈiːstəʊn], \f_ɹ_ˈiː_s_t_əʊ_n]\
Definitions of FREESTONE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Dorsal Root Ganglia
- ganglia located on dorsal roots within vertebral column. ganglion cells are pseudounipolar. single primary bifurcates sending peripheral process to carry sensory information from the periphery and a central branch which relays that spinal cord or brain.