\kənfˈɔːmɪst], \kənfˈɔːmɪst], \k_ə_n_f_ˈɔː_m_ɪ_s_t]\
Definitions of CONFORMIST
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
One who conforms; a member of an Established Church, as distinguished from a dissenter or nonconformist.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Template Bleeding Time
- Duration blood flow after skin puncture. This test is used as a measure of capillary and platelet function.