\kənfˈɔːmɪti], \kənfˈɔːmɪti], \k_ə_n_f_ˈɔː_m_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of CONFORMITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
Likeness; compliance with established forms; agreement in manner, character, etc.; usually followed by to.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- a classification system for the antigens of human blood; used in blood transfusion therapy; four groups are and B AB O