\bˈɑːɡɪnˌiː], \bˈɑːɡɪnˌiː], \b_ˈɑː_ɡ_ɪ_n_ˌiː]\
Definitions of BARGAINEE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1910 - Black's Law Dictionary (2nd edition)
- 1856 - A Law Dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henry Campbell Black
By John Bouvier
Word of the day
- missile with guidance system that directs it toward targets emitting infrared radiation (as the emissions of a jet engine)