\ɔːθɪntˈɪsɪti], \ɔːθɪntˈɪsɪti], \ɔː_θ_ɪ_n_t_ˈɪ_s_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of AUTHENTICITY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- The period of heat in animals. Craving for coition. Sexual ardor of animals at season copulation.