\ˌanɐmnˈiːsɪs], \ˌanɐmnˈiːsɪs], \ˌa_n_ɐ_m_n_ˈiː_s_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of ANAMNESIS
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Thomas Davidson
By Sir Augustus Henry
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Legal, moral and ethical responsibility a professional to serve needs of the client (s) being served, without infringing any harm upon both parties.