\ɐnɐlˈɒd͡ʒɪkə͡l], \ɐnɐlˈɒdʒɪkəl], \ɐ_n_ɐ_l_ˈɒ_dʒ_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of ANALOGICAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Legal, moral and ethical responsibility a professional to serve needs of the client (s) being served, without infringing any harm upon both parties.