\wˈɜːʃɪpfəlɪ], \wˈɜːʃɪpfəlɪ], \w_ˈɜː_ʃ_ɪ_p_f_ə_l_ɪ]\
Definitions of WORSHIPFULLY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
adv. In a worshipful manner; respectfully.
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.